Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Saturday, January 07, 2017

938. The U.S. Economy Has Failed AfterAbe Lincoln Was Killed.

On pages 176 and 177 of my third book, I address the chicken and eggs. I found that the chicken exists before the eggs exist. Thus, all finite things in the universe created by God. And, after planets are created, soul-bodies of humans, animals, and plants are created by God.

Plato's Dialogue of Parmenides confirms the above statements by saying that all finite things in the universe originate from 'one God,' who has no parts, is different than every finite thing and is infinite. Since God exists and never ends, humans cannot compare the relations of finite things with God, all humans can only learn their ignorance. (click).

In 1929, I was born when Herbert Hoover became the U.S. president. Hoover said that nature will recover the economy. But, Hoover's economic theory of Adam Smith was worthless. In 1933, Franklin D. Roosevelt corrected Hoover by putting many humans men to work. But, Roosevelt was too late for me because my Mother had to feed me with her breasts too long. Yet, my sister, Anna, was born in 1927 and never had to use glasses. Today, my four children and eight grandchildren have never 1. had to ware glasses, 2. get hearing aids, 3, get blocked carotid arteries, and 4. get diabetes. How have many other children been damaged because of the current economy? As I grew, I worked on farms because many men were also killed in the coal mines.

I conclude that the current U.S. economy has become ugly and ungodly. Since the number of poor humans in the USA is around 90%, the U.S. health care could cause medical problems that I developed. When Abe Lincoln said that the beavers and other animals make the same home every year, Abe said that all human homes are made equal. Thomas Jefferson thought about this. But, the equality of humans have never been made.

My  books about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home