Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

927. Reduce The Work-Week Of The U.S. Economy

Atheists say that God does not exist. To expand atheism, humans receive money like religions ask for money. (click)  So, the correct American economy can never be developed or perfected.  But, I say that God does exist. I prove that God exists in Chapter 1 of my first book, The First Scientific Proof of God. Furthermore, in his Parmenides Dialogue, Plato says, if God is one, then many different things must exist.

Thus, if God is one and creates different finite things, I say that God is infinite, that God has no parts, that God creates every finite thing of the universe, and that the universe has no end. Thus, I say that God creates all soils, all plants, and all animals; creates all humans; and creates all soul-bodies. Based on these creations of God, I say that we must develop information with the minds of our soul-bodies. In Part IIc of my first book, I say that information is the way that God and humans communicate each other. When I learned the communication between God and humans, I made my second book on A New And Modern Holy Bible. My book says that Jesus is not the divinity of God. In time, I learned The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, that Ben doubted the divinity of Jesus. In my studies of Jesus, I conclude that Jesus was a great scientist of his time.

Since humans can develop information with their minds, I conclude that all humans of the U.S. economy be reduced to four-day-work-week so that information on God will grow.

My  books about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home