Scientific Proof of God, A New and Modern Bible, and Coexisting Relations of God and the Universe

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Special Blog About The Two U.S. Potential Presidents

On 19, 2016, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump finalized their debates on the President of the USA. Hillary Clinton said that she will make important programs. However, in my past blogs, I say that the USA is really failing apart. On the other hand, Donald Trump spoke about many different programs, which will turn the USA into a new and very different nation. Since I have been studying the future of the USA for 46 years, I will vote for Mr. Trump.

My books about God and the Universe are in agreement with the work of Gottfried Leibniz:

1. The First Scientific Proof of God (2006), 271 pages, (click)
2. A New and Modern Holy Bible (2012), 189 pages.
3. God And His Coexistent Relations To The Universe. (2014), 429 page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home